Number of Vacancies: 30, 000
- For General– 18 to 22 Years.
- For OBC– 18 to 27 Years
- For SC– 18 to 27 Years.
- For ST– 18 to 27 Years.
- For General– 18 to 25 Years.
- For OBC– 18 to 30Years
- For SC– 18 to 30 Years.
- For ST– 18 to 30 Years.
Minimum Qualification: 10+2 / Intermediate from any board/university
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Application Fees: 200 For All Categories
- Commencement of Online Registration: August 2017
- Closing of Online Registration: September 2017
- Result Announcement: June 2018
- Posting: September 2018
Selection will be based on
(i) Written Exam
- In written exam. candidates will have to attempt 300 questions
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- Candidates have to attain minimum 35% marks in the written exam.
(ii) Physical Test
After clearing the written exam, candidates will have to pass the physical test. The criteria of physical test for males and females is as follows
Physical Standard :
For Male Candidates :
Height– 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
Weight– According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
Chest– 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
For Female Candidates :
Height– 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
Physical TestMale Candidates
- 1 Mile Race –in 6:30 Minutes
- 6 Km Race –in 6.5 Minutes
- Long Jump (11 Feet) –3 Chances
- High Jump (3.5 Feet) –in 3 Chances
- Shot-put (16 Lbs.) 4.5 Meters –in 3 Chances
- 800 Meters Race –in 4 Minutes
- Long Jump (9 Feet) –in 3 Chances
- High Jump (3 Feet) –in 3 Chances
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The written exam pattern is given below:
Syllabus of Written Exam
- Indian polity
- Indian Administration
- Indian Independence Movement
- Indian Constitution and Law
- Current (National and International) Events
- Right to Information,
- Indian Society
- Gender Issues
- Basics of Computer Skills and Awareness
- Human Rights
- Internal Security and Terrorism
- General Science
- Relations between India and its Neighbouring Countries
- Logical Diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Perception Test
- Word formation Test
- Letter and number series
- Word and alphabet Analogy
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and number coding
- Direction sense Test
- Logical interpretation of data
- Forcefulness of argument
- Determining implied meaning
- Similarities & Differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
- Observation & Relationship
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical function
Questions will be in form of passage & asked from Literature, Science, Art, Culture, Social Science, Philosophy, Ethics & Other Humanity Subjects. Questions from passage & Poetry of Hindi Language will be asked.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here