India's first Centre for Animal Law set up at NALSAR
- India's first Centre for Animal Law has been established at NALSAR University of Law of Hyderabad.
- It was inaugurated by Union Minister for Women and Child Development Maneka Gandhi.. Read More
Assam Assembly Passed Pranam Bill For Govt. Employees
- The Assam Employees Parental Responsibility And Norms for Accountability and Monitoring (PRANAM) Bill was passed unanimously in int assembly
- It mandates state government employees to take care of their parents and needy siblings or face a cut in their income. Read More
PV Sindhu Wins Korea Open Super Series
- India's PV Sindhu won her third Super Series title by grabbing Korea Open Super Series Title.
- She beated Nozomi Okuhara 22-20, 11-21, 21-18. Read More
Salman Khan gets Global Diversity Award 2017
- Salman Khan has been honoured with the Global Diversity Award 2017 in the British Parliament House.
- He was honoured for his contribution to the Indian film industry as an actor, producer, television personality, singer and philanthropist. Read More
Harsh Kumar Jain Appointed India's Ambassador to Slovak Republic
- Harsh Kumar Jain has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Slovak Republic.
- He is presently Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan Read More
Nation’s first Govt. Mobile Veterinary Clinics Launched
- Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao launched a 100-strong fleet of animal mobile ambulances
- The MVCs are managed with coordination of GVK EMRI. Each MVC has one Veterinary doctor, veterinary assistant, helper and driver. Read More
INDO-USA Joint Exercise Yudh Abhyas – 2017
- Exercise Yudh Abhyas - 2017, a joint military exercise between Indian and US armies has commenced at Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington, USA
- The US contingent was represented by Company of 5th Infantry Battalion from 20 Infantry Regiment of the US Army Read More
Indigenous Artillery Gun Sets New record in Range
- An indigenous artillery gun, Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS) has set a new world record in range by hitting targets at a distance of 48 km.
- It is being jointly developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the private sector Read More
MPEDA bags Rajbhasha Keerti Award
- The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) has been awarded National Rajbhasha Keerti Award.
- MPEDA has bagged the award for the third consecutive year. Read More
Former UN Chief Ban Ki-Moon Heads IOC Ethics
- Former U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was elected head of the International Olympic Committee’s ethics commission
- He was elected to a four-year term Read More
Air India launches First Direct Flight to Denmark
- Air India has launched the first non-stop flight service between India and Denmark.
- The national carrier will fly non-stop from Delhi to Denmark's capital Copenhagen Read More
Amazon ties up with Bank of Baroda To Offer Micro Loans
- Amazon India, in order to attract more sellers during the festive season, has tied up with the Bank of Baroda to offer micro loans to its sellers.
- Bank of Baroda loans would be offered on invite-only basis to sellers, based on their performance. Read More
IndusInd Bank Partners with ADB to Offer Loans to Rural Women
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed a loan of up to USD 200 million with IndusInd Bank to provide finance to low-income women borrowers in rural India.
- ADB aims to reach an additional 2,00,000 low-income members by 2020.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here