SBI Launched India’s First Bond Index Series
- State Bank of India (SBI) has launched The FTSE SBI Bond Index Series at London Stock Exchange.
- It is India’s first bond index series for overseas investors...Read More
Masala Bonds are Out of Corporate Bond Limit for FPIs
- The limit of corporate bond investment for foreign investors is increased by RBI.
- The step is a result of rupee-denominated bonds, or Masala bonds, to be taken out from the ambit of total debt investment limit....Read More
NITI Ayog launched SATH Program in Assam
- The Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Assam and NITI Aayog launched SATH Program.
- SATH is an acronym of Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital..... Read More
Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat Under PMUY Launched
- Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat was launched by Dharmendra Pradhan
- The scheme is a backup to the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- The scheme is launched to distribute LPG connections among the rural areas where conventional fuel is used for..........Read More
Multi-Agency Exercise ‘Pralay Sahayam’ Held in Hyderabad
- ‘Pralay Sahayam’, a multi-agency exercise, was conducted on the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad.
- The event highlighted the efforts of all central and state agencies, National Disaster Relief Force (NDRF).....Read More
C.N.R Rao Chosen for Von Hippel Award
- C.N.R Rao who is a famous scientist is chosen for the Von Hippel Award for his immense contribution in materials research.
- He has become the first Asian to be chosen for the prestigious
- The award will be presented in Boston on November 29, 2017....Read More
Rajiv Mehrishi Takes Charge of Comptroller and Auditor General
- Rajiv Mehrishi, who is Former Home Secretary, took over as the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India
- He will succeed Shashi Kant Sharma who retired on September 23 2017.
- He is the 13th CAG of India....Read More
Economic Advisory Council Constituted by Prime Minister
- A panel of economic advisors to help the government to analyse and advise on key issues is constituted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) will be headed...Read More
PM Modi Launched Saubhagya Yojana
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana also called ‘Saubhagya’
- It aims at providing electricity to over four crore families in rural and urban areas by December 2018
- This scheme will use Rs 16,320-crore for the upliftment.........Read More
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here