- Haryana's Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced ration cards for nomadic tribes. These tribes are living in different parts of Haryana
- Market regulator SEBI has announced to impose the penalty if a company violates the minimum public shareholding (MPS) norms.
- Actor and Film-maker Prakash Raj received the Kota Shivaram Karanth Huttura Prashasti.
- India is ranked 100th among 119 developing countries on the Global Hunger Index 2017
- The First Meeting of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister was held in New Delhi
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved two new World Bank supported schemes Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) and Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE).
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here