- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a ‘prompt corrective action’ against state-owned Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- "thenationspride.com", the country’s first portal dedicated to para-sports was launched in Mumbai.
- Tata AIA Life launched Eazy Connect chatbot, a servicing tool for social media.
- The Chhattisgarh government has taken a revolutionary step for sustainable development by banning the use of chlorinated plastic and short-life Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
- To provide some relief to thousands of small firms, GST Council chaired by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley reviewed the text-slabs for more than 25 items.
- President Ram Nath Kovind launched Jivamritam filtration system project at the math headquarters in the coastal hamlet of Vallikkavu
- World No. 1 Rafael Nadal has won his 75th singles title in the China Open final.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here