Banking and Financial Awareness
- HDFC Life Insurance Company has launched Neo which is a servicing bot for Twitter.
- The Appointments Committee of the government has named Rajnish Kumar as the new chairman of SBI or the State Bank of India.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced Fourth Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement for the financial year 2017-18. Repo and Reverse repo rates were unchanged.
- The state-owned Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA) has become the first Indian financial institution to raise ‘green masala bonds’.
- Digital payment firm Mobikwik partnered with IRCTC Rail connect app.
- RBI has opened a new branch in Dehradun the capital city of Uttarakhand state.
- HPCL- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation tied up with Vijaya Bank for Digital payments.
- India signed a contract with EIB- European Investment Bank for financing Bangalore Metro Rail project.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here