Banking and Financial Awareness
- Paytm has tied up with ICICI Bank to jointly launch 'Paytm-ICICI Bank Postpaid'.
- A Working Group of RBI headed by Chandan Sinha has proposed RBI to hedge commodities in global markets.
- The government of India opens the Bharat-22 Exchange Traded Fund managed by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Governor of Reserve Bank of India Urjit Patel has been appointed to the Financial Stability Institute Advisory Board the Bank of International Settlement (BIS).
- Reliance General Insurance has signed a bancassurance agreement with YES Bank.
- Paytm and ICICI Bank has partnered up to provide short-term digital credit called Paytm- ICICI Postpaid.
- Bank of India provided a loan amounting to Rs.1500 Crore to Air India.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here