Banking and Financial Awareness
- State Bank of India has launched a unified integrated app called YONO (You Need Only One).
- The Royal Bank of Canada has become the first Canadian lender to be added to the Financial Stability Board’s list of global systemically important banks, which are deemed too big to fail.
- The government of India has set up a task force led by Arbind Modi to redraft the income tax law which can synchronise with the economic needs of the country.
- Andhra Bank launched Pattabhi Sitaramayya for self-help groups (SHGs) to encourage entrepreneurship.
- Private sector lender RBL Bank has inaugurated its all women branch in Chennai.
- India signed a loan agreement with World Bank for “Shared Infrastructure for Solar Parks Project” and Technical Assistance.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here