Hi Readers,National Insurance Company Limited(NICL) has recently released a recruitment notification for AGRICULTURE APPRENTICES post.
Last date for receiving application: 8th January, 2018.
- A two year period of Apprenticeship on full time basis offered to the eligible candidates as per eligibility criteria given below.
- This engagement is as Apprentice only for a term of maximum Two Years and selected candidates have no right to claim employment in the company.
- Company may terminate Apprenticeship even before Two Years, if candidate is not found suitable &/or performance &/or conductis not satisfactory.
Age(as on 1st December 2017):-21 to 30 years
Education Qualification:-Graduate in Agriculture Science/Agriculture Engineering / Forestry / Horticulture / equivalent from a UGC recognized University with at least 60% marks in either of the degree or post-graduation examination for General and OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:-The Application is to be made on prescribed format as attached. Applicant has to attach self-certified copies of all of his Educational Certificates since 10th ( secondary school examination) along with 2 passport size Photographs.
The application envelope to be super scribed with “Application for Agriculture Apprentice”, on the left hand top corner of the envelope and to be addressed to:
The Chief Manager (Pers)
National Insurance Co Ltd
Head Office, 3 Middleton Street
KOLKATA – 700 071
Method of Selection:-
- Invitation of Application through Advertisement in News Papers, Company’s Website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and Government Portal www.ncs.gov.in.
- Screening and Short listing of Application by Committee.
- Selection by Personal Interview only.
Note:- Company will display the list of shortlisted candidates on its website. Candidates are advised to visit the same at regular interval.
Monthly Stipend:-1st Year Rs.40,000/- p.m.,
2nd Year Rs.45,000/-p.m.
Click Here to download the Notification.
Click Here to download the Application Form.
Click here to get Complete list of Upcoming Bank Exams
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here