Banking and Financial Awareness:
- India International Exchange (India INX) has received approval from SEBI for the listing of debt securities.
- RBI Imposes Restrictions on Corporation Bank for its Bad Loans Crosses 10%.
- RBI Imposes Rs 3 crore Penalty on IndusInd Bank for break rules on income classification norms.
- SBI Starts State Bank Rewards Scheme.
- RBI Raises FPI Limit Rs 6,400 crore in Central Government Securities (G-Secs) and Rs 5,800 crore in State development loans (SDLs).
- ADB Lowers India’s GDP forecast for FY18 to 6.7%.
- WPI Inflation at 8-month High of 3.93% in November.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here