Banking and Financial Awareness:
- RBI Imposes Additional Actions Under PCA on United Bank of India.
- RBI Imposes Rs 5 crore Penalty on Syndicate Bank.
- Government Ropes in ICICI Bank to Enable Cashless Payments on e-NAM.
- IRDAI panel suggests easing of G-Sec rule for insurance companies.
- Yes bank and European Investment Bank announced a co-finance programme of $ 400mn for the clean power project.
- AU small finance bank joins hand with Sahaj e village for banking service.
- Govt. infuses Rs. 52000 cr in PSBs under Indradhanush Plan.
- SBI Card and Bharat Petroleum launch BPCL SBI card.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here