Banking and Financial Awareness
- The six-member monetary policy committee of RBI has decided to keep the repo rate unchanged at 6% under the liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) consequently; the reverse repo rate and bank rate also remained unchanged at 5.75% and 6.25% respectively.
- Corporation Bank has launched its RuPay Select and RuPay Platinum credit cards.
- Paytm Unveils 'Paytm Ka ATM' Partner Outlet for Banking Operations also it is the only bank providing zero balance accounts and zero charges on digital transactions.
- Axis Securities, a subsidiary of Axis Bank, has become the first-ever broking arm of a bank to take membership of a commodity exchange by registering itself with NCDEX.
- India's GDP Growth to Rising to 7.5 pc in 2018: Morgan Stanley
- Paytm Payments Bank rolled out Paytm FASTag to enable electronic toll fee collection on highways across the country, from December 1.
- Paytm Acquires Stake in online Loans Firm CreditMate.
- Paytm Introduces BHIM UPI for Seamless Money Transfer.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here