Banking and Financial Awareness
- Indian Overseas Bank and NHB tie up for Rural Housing Interest Subsidy Scheme.
- Small Finance and Payments Banks to Offer Atal Pension Yojana.
- The government has announced 88,139 crores rupees’ capital infusion in 20 public sector banks
- Om Prakash Rawat appointed new Chief Election Commissioner.
- S Somnath appointed Director of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre.
- Usha Ananthasubramanian, MD and CEO, Allahabad Bank, has been elected the first woman chairman of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA).
- FICCI Appoints Dilip Chenoy as Director General.
- Sudeep Lakhtakia Appointed New DG of National Security Guard.
Honour and Awards
- 'Hindi Medium' bagged honours in the categories of Best Film and Best Actor in a Leading Role (Male) for Irrfan Khan's impeccable performance.
- Vidya Balan won her 6th Filmfare award when she was awarded her 4th Best Actor in a Leading Role (Female) award for Tumhari Sulu.
- Shah Rukh Khan Honoured with Crystal Award at World Economic Forum.
MOU’s and Agreement
- India and Vietnam Release First-Ever Commemorative Stamps.
- Ministry of Road Transport & Highways Signs MoU with IL&FS for Construction of Zojila Tunnel.
- India and Cambodia Ink 4 Agreements.
- National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) signed a MoU with SME Corporation Malaysia.
- Andhra Pradesh-Zurich Sign Sister State Agreement.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here