Banking and Financial Awareness:
- State-Run Banks' NPAs Touched Rs 7.34 Lakh Crore- RBI Data.
- KKR gets RBI Nod to Start India’s 1st Foreign-owned ARC.
- Lok Sabha passes Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code Amendment Bill, 2017.
- SBI Gets Board Approval to Raise Rs 8,000 crore to Comply Basel III.
- Sohan Lal Commodity Management (SLCM) Ties up with HDFC, IndusInd bank for Post Harvest Credit.
- Bank of Baroda Enters into MoU with POORTI Agri Services Pvt. Ltd.
- SEBI Caps Cross-Shareholding in Rating Agencies at 10%.
- Small Savings Schemes’ Interest Rates Cut by 20 bps.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here