Banking and Financial Awareness:
- The IICA (Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs) and the IPPB (Indian Post Payments Bank) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the training of employees of the IIPB in the field of payments banking.
- The Reserve Bank of India is ready to issue Rs. 10 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series.
- Government launches 7.75% Savings (Taxable) Bonds 2018.
- Paytm Payments Bank, IndusInd Tie up for FD Facility.
- RBI Initiates PCA Against Allahabad Bank.
- NABARD Sanctioned Rs 372.51 crore to Odisha.
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Introduces Desktop ATMs in Rural India.
- SBI, NABARD Tie up to Promote Joint Liability Groups in Bengal.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here