Banking and Financial Awareness:
- PNB signs Pact with National e-Governance Services.
- Bank of Baroda to Exit South Africa by March-End.
- Government Inks $100 Million Loan Agreement with NDB for Rajasthan Water Project.
- Yes Bank Lists Country’s First $600m MTN Bond On IndiaINX.
- RBI Rolls Out New Stressed Assets Framework to Tackle Bad Loan Problem.
- RBI Relaxes Priority Sector Lending Rule for Banks.
- SBI Wrote Off Bad Loans Worth Over Rs 20,000 Crore Last Fiscal.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here