Banking and Financial Awareness:
- RBI Raises Currency Derivative Trade Limit to $100 Million.
- RBI Launches Ombudsman Scheme for NBFCs.
- RBI Directs Banks to Link SWIFT to CBS by April 2018.
- India to Grow 7.6% In 2018: Moody's.
- India’s GDP Growth Rises to 7.2% In December Quarter.
- 9.9% Growth in Foreign Exchange Earnings in January 2018 Over January 2017.
- PNB and ICICI Bank Increase MCLR Rates.
- SBI Hikes Lending Rate to 8.15%.
- IndusInd Bank and Ripple Tie-Up for Cross-Border Remittances.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ties Up with Celebrus Capital for Online Trading Services.
- State Bank of India Set for UK Restructuring.
- EPFO Makes Online Claims Must for PF Withdrawals Above Rs 10 Lakh.
- EPFO Introduces UAN- Aadhar Linking New Facility.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here