Banking and Financial Awareness:
- The Reserve Bank has postponed the adoption of the Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) for commercial banks by one year as many banks are not prepared to migrate to the new accounting system.
- IndusInd Bank Gets RBI Nod To Acquire IL&FS Arm.
- SIDBI Foundation Day- Launches 'Samridhi- Virtual Assistant' & ' Bankability Kit'.
- Jana Small Finance Bank Commences Operations.
- SEBI Doubles Investment Limit Of Angel Funds To Rs10 Crore.
- RBI Changes Methodology For Bond Valuation To Check Manipulation.
- India’s foreign exchange reserves hit a life-time high of 424.361 billion US dollar after rising by 1.828 billion dollars in the week to March 30, according to the Reserve Bank of India data.
- 1st Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement Released By RBI.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here