Banking and Financial Awareness:
- 11 Public Sector Banks Placed Under RBI’s PCA Framework.
- RBI Switches Back to GDP Model from GVA Model.
- State-run Punjab National Bank (PNB) launched new products such as pre-approved credit card and UPI solution to mark its 124th foundation day.
- NERL Brings In ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank As Repository Participants.
- World Bank Approves $55mn For Bangladesh Project.
- J&K Bank Launches Special Financing Scheme For Industrial Units.
- SBI Launches UK Subsidiary With 225 Mn Pounds Capital.
- SBI To Invest Rs 80 Bn In Hydropower Project Of Nepal.
- India's GDP To Grow 7.3% This Fiscal, 7.6% In Next: ADB.
- India’s foreign exchange reserves hit a life-time high of 424.361 billion US dollar after rising by 1.828 billion dollars in the week to March 30, according to the Reserve Bank of India data.
- Long-Term Capital Gains Tax To Come Into Effect From 01st April.
- Exports In February Up 4.5% To $25.8 Billion.
- GST Council Approves Rollout Of E-Way Bill From April.
- Govt Makes Passport Mandatory For Bank Loans Of Rs. 50 Crore & Above.
- India To Grow 7.6% In 2018: Moody's.
- India’s GDP Growth Rises To 7.2% In December Quarter.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here