Banking and Financial Awareness:
- World Bank: India highest recipient of remittances in 2017.
- BoI Inks Pact with NeSL to Share Data Under Insolvency Rules.
- IOB Inks Information Utility Pact with NeSL.
- Rs 10,012 Cr Aid Given to UP In 2017-18: NABARD.
- Payments Bank Registers 100M KYC Wallets.
- Indu Malhotra has been chosen to be the first woman lawyer to become a SC judge.
- Shooter Gauri Sheoran Made Brand Ambassador for Haryana's Health Programmes.
- IndiGo Chief Aditya Ghosh Resigns.
- UN Chief Appoints Christine Schraner Burgener as Special Envoy On Myanmar.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here