General Insurance Corp. of India has released a notification inviting application for the post of Scale I officers. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I) from the open market.
- Commencement of Online Registration- 8 May 2018
- Closure of Online Registration- 29- May- 2018
- Online Examination- June/July 2018
- Downloading of call letters for examination commences: Around 10 days prior to the date
- of examination
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: 11.06.2018 TO 14.06.2018
Details of the Vacancies
General Stream- 24 Vacancies
Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examinations
for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Hindi- 1 Vacancy
Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post
Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The candidate can apply only for one stream of his/her choice. In case multiple applications across or within discipline, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications will be forfeited.
- The candidate must possess the required qualification and additional qualification with the University / Institution Certificate as on 08.05.2018
- The candidate applying for any stream must possess computer proficiency.
- The number of vacancies and number of reserved vacancies may increase or decrease, depending
- upon the actual vacancies at the time of final selection and availability of successful candidates.
- Minimum age : 21 years.
- Maximum age : 30 years
- Candidate should have been born not earlier than 09.05.1988 and not later than 08.05.1997 both days
- Relaxation in age limit as per govt. norms and regulations
Part A- Objective
Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking- 40 Questions of 1 Mark each
Part B- Objective
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Computer||20||20|
Part C- Subjective
Test in the English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension- 3 questions for total 30 marks
- Minimum qualifying marks in the online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
- Minimum qualifying marks for overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here