South Indian Bank has released a recruitment notification for the appointment of 150 Probationary Officers. The exam which is scheduled to be held in June 2018 has only two phases i.e. Online Exam and Group Discussion with Interview.
- No. of Vacancies: 150
- Designation: Probationary Officer
- Age Limit: Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998. (Age Relaxation as per govt. norms.)
- Qualifications: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- For General Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Commencement of Online Application/Fee Payment: 16 May 2018
- Closure of Online Application/Fee Payment: 25 May 2018
- Last Date for Printing Application: 09-06-2018
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): June 2018
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here