- The Airtel Payments Bank has appointed former ICICI Bank senior executive Anubrata Biswas as its Managing Director and CEO.
- Pankaj Saran Appointed as Deputy National Security Advisor.
- Giuseppe Conte was sworn in as Prime Minister of Italy’s new populist government.
- Amit Khare assumed charge as Secretary in the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
- Paraguay gets first interim woman President Alicia Pucheta.
- Justice R.K. Agrawal has been appointed as the President of the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC).
- Sudha Balakrishnan Appointed 1st CFO of RBI.
- Former Pakistan Chief Justice Nasirul Mulk was appointed as the interim Prime Minister of the country.
Honour, Awards and Ranks
- The Singchung Bugun Village Community Reserve Management Committee (SBVCR) of Arunachal Pradesh was awarded the India Biodiversity Award, 2018.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi handed over the Padma Shri award, to former Singaporean diplomat Tommy Koh.
- Kendrick Lamar received the Pulitzer Prize in music for his album “Damn.”.
- Kailash Satyarthi gets 'Santokbaa Humanitarian' Award.
- Vijay Goel Confers FICCI Smart Policing Awards 2018.
- Yuvraj Singh Awarded 'Most Inspiring Icon of the Year for Social Welfare'.
- Kerala Cartoonist Thomas Antony Wins International Award.
- Virat Kohli has emerged as the International Cricketer of the Year at the CEAT Cricket Rating awards.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here