Banking and Financial Awareness:
- Sunil Mehta Committee Formed for Faster Resolution of Stressed Assets.
- Credit Enhancement Fund of Rs 500 Crore is Coming.
- SEBI explores ways for direct listing of Indian firms abroad.
- SEBI constitutes Group to review Institutional Trading Platform (ITP) framework.
- MARG ERP Limited Partners with ICICI Bank.
- Fitch Ups India Growth Forecast to 7.4% For FY'19.
- Inflation Rises to 14-Month High of 4.43% In May.
- HDFC Bank’s Proposal to Raise Additional Share Capital Approved.
- RBI Releases Draft Guidelines to Modify Loan System for Large Borrowers.
- HDFC, 5th Biggest Consumer Financial Services Company Worldwide by Forbes.
- Paytm Tops by Volume and Axis Bank Tops by Value by SBI’s Annual Report on Mobile Banking Rank.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here