Banking and Financial Awareness:
- HDFC securities launched Mutual Funds transactions on Facebook messenger through Arya.
- Airtel Payments Bank Gets RBI Nod to resume Taking New Customers.
- India has become the 69th shareholder of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- Dr. TCA Raghavan was appointed as the Director General (DG) of Indian Council of World Affairs (ICWA).
- Brexit Secretary David Davis has resigned from the UK government.
- Mohammad Kaif Announces Retirement from Competitive Cricket.
- Dr. Sandeep Sancheti, appointed as the 97th President of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Jeremy Hunt Appointed New UK Foreign Secretary after Boris Johnson resigned from the post.
- Sun Pharma signs Akshay Kumar as brand ambassador for Revital H.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here