Banking and Financial Awareness:
- RBI to Issue New 100 Rupee Notes in Lavender Colour and the back side features the motif of “RANI KI VAV”. The dimension of the new note is 66 mm × 142 mm.
- Jana Small Finance Bank announced the commercial launch of its banking operations.
- Ajay Kanwal is the MD and CEO.
- Jammu & Kashmir's first all-women branch of Jammu and Kashmir Bank was inaugurated.
- Piyush Goyal has approved an infusion of Rs 11,336 crore in five banks including for helping them meet the regulatory capital requirement.
- SBI and NABARD have joined hands to provide collateral-free credit through Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in Telangana.
- SBI Organised Kisan Mela to Educate Farmers On Financial Literacy.
- For the period of two years, India became Vice-Chair or regional head of Asia Pacific Region of the World Customs Organisation (WCO)
- Brij Bhushan Saran Singh to Be Named India's Chef De Mission At Asian Games
- Ramchandra Singhdeo, former and first Finance Minister of Chhattisgarh, passed away.
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passed away.
- Actor Rita Bhaduri passed away.
- Kannada poet and film song lyricist M.N. Vyasa Rao passed away.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here