Banking and Financial Awareness:
- 16-member committee has constituted by Insurance Regulator Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), to examine motor third party insurance pricing aspects, headed by IRDAI Member P.J. Joseph.
- Oxigen Announces a Strategic Partnership with Fincare Small Finance Bank to roll out the Branchless Banking services.
- SoftBank and Paytm partner to launch cashless payments service in Japan.
- Banks and Financial Institutions (FIs) have signed Inter-Creditor Agreement (ICA) aimed at faster resolution of stressed assets.
- Tata AIA Appoints Rishi Srivastava as CEO and MD.
- Justice Tahira Safdar to be first woman chief justice of any court in Pakistan.
- Pakistan’s cricket legend Imran Khan elected as the next Prime Minister Pakistan.
- The world's oldest person, a 117-year-old Japanese woman, Chiyo Miyako has died.
- Veteran Sports Journalist Swapan Sarkar Passes Away.
- Former Kerala Minister Cherkallam Abdullah passes away.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here