Banking and Financial Awareness:
- HDFC Bank becomes Most Valuable Bank in Emerging Market Outside China.
- YES Bank Gets SEBI Nod To Launch Mutual Fund Business
Head office - Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank's Mortgage Portfolio Crosses Rs1.5-Trillion, making it the largest private player in the segment.
- RBI Licences Bank Of China To Operate In India and this will be the second Chinese bank to be operating in the country.
- NABARD has sanctioned Rs 735.53 crore for West Bengal for facilitating the execution of 86 projects.
- LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) gets IRDAI’s nod to buy stake in IDBI Bank.
- Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel Appointed NGT Chairperson.
- Payments Council Of India Appoints Vishwas Patel As New Chairman.
- Major General Jose Eladio Alcain appointed as the Head of the UN Military Observer Group in India, Pakistan.
- an Indian-American top White House lawyer, Uttam Dhillon appointed Head of Drug Enforcement Agency In US.
- Saraswati Prasad appointed as chairman and managing director of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
- P K Shrivastava appointed as the new Director-General and Chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board.
- K B Vijay Srinivas appointed Director& GM of United India Insurance Company.
- State Bank of India (SBI) has selected Arijit Basu as Managing Director of the SBI.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here