Banking and Financial Awareness:
- Bharti Axa Ties Up with Airtel Payments Bank to Offer the ‘Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana’ (PMJJBY).
- According to SEBI, Investment in P-notes hits 9-year low at Rs 80,341 crore since 2009.
- UPI 2.0 unveiled by RBI Governor Urjit Patel with enhanced features developed by NPCI.
- SBI ranked as India’s most patriotic brand, Survey by UK based YouGov.
- Imran Khan, the chairman of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Becomes the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- Ibrahim Boubacar Keita Re-Elected as Mali President
- K S Srinivas Appointed as Chairman of Marine Products Export Development Authority.
- Former RBI Deputy Governor SS Mundra appointed Independent Director of Indiabulls Housing Finance.
- Madhya Pardesh Governor, Anandiben Patel takes oath as Governor of Chhattisgarh.
- D Bala Venkatesh Varma has been appointed as the Ambassador to Russia.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here