Banking and Financial Awareness:
- PayU India has received Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) approval to operate its own non-banking financial company (NBFC).
- For inducing liquidity in the system, Reserve Bank to purchase government securities (G-secs) worth Rs 10,000 crore.
- Federal Bank, signed a MOU with Infopark Kakkanad for leasing space in their campus.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has approved Rs 65,634.93 crore loan so far to 93 prioritised irrigation projects under the government's flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY).
- Moutaz Mousa Abdallah sworn as Sudan’s new Prime Minister.
- Justice Om Prakash Mishra sworn as new Chief Justice of Nepal.
- Prashant Kumar has taken charge as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of State Bank of India
- Vibha Padalkar as its new managing director and CEO of HDFC Life.
Honour, Awards and Ranks
- Index of Industrial production (IIP) grew at 6.6% in July, data released by Central Statistics Office (CSO).
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here