Union Bank of India invites On-line Applications for the Post of Armed Guard in the Subordinate cadre through Direct Recruitment.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||23/01/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||18/02/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||18/02/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||05/03/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||23/01/2019 to 18/02/2019|
Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for the ex-servicemen candidates irrespective of their category.
Age(as on 01.01.2019):-
Should have completed minimum 18 years of age but should not be more than 25 years of age.
Educational Qualifications(as on 01.01.2019):-
- A pass in 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State / Union Territory (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State / Union Territory) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- His character should be ‘EXEMPLARY’ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- The medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE - 1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here