- Deloitte launched of its global initiative ‘WorldClass’ in India for the empowerment of women. The initiative was launched by Deloitte’s Global CEO, Punit Ranjan. The initiative aims to support 10 million girls and women by 2030 through education and skills development.
- Union Human Resource Minister, Shri Prakash Javadekar launched Operation Digital Board to leverage technology to boost quality education in the country. Under Operation Digital Board seven lakh classrooms of 9th, 10th and 11th standards and two lakh classrooms of colleges and Universities will be equipped with digital boards in the next three years.
- Argentina’s President Mauricio Macri arrived in New Delhi for a three-day India visit.
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) condemning the Pulwama Terror Attack has decided to continue the ‘Grey’ listing of Pakistan for its failure to stop funding of terrorist groups such as Jaish-e-Mohammad, Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jamat-ud-Dawa.
- A month-long Festival of India in Nepal is being held at Nepal. It is organised by the Swami Vivekananda Cultural Center at the Indian embassy in Kathmandu with support from India’s Ministry of culture.
- Zimbabwe’s central bank launched a new currency called RTGS dollars, to resolve a long-term monetary crisis.
- The government of Himachal Pradesh has made an announcement regarding the announcement of Monkey as Vermin for the period of one year in 11 districts of the state
- Sikaria Mega Food Park Pvt Ltd which is the 17th Mega Food Park in the country and first in the state of Tripura was inaugurated.
- Yogi Adityanath launched a scheme for adolescent girls aged between 11 to 14 years, who have left their education and will take steps to provide them proper nutrition and special care.
- UP Government decided to observe 8th of every month as Adolescent Girls Day, at Anganwadi Centres across the state, and Nutrition Campaigns will be organized for these girls on that day.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here