Indian Insurance Companies Taglines

ING Vysya Life Insurance India company Adding Life to Insurance
Kotak Mahindra old mutual life Insurance ltd. Faidey ka Insurance
Life insurance corporation of India (LIC) Yogakshemam
Met Life India Insurance company ltd. Have You Met Life Today
Max Bupa Health Insurance Your Health First
Max New York Life Insurance company ltd. Karo Zyadaa Ka Iraada
Oriental Insurance company ltd. Prithvi, Agni, jal ,Akash sabki suraksha hamare pass
SBI Life Insurance company ltd. With us, you are sure
United India Insurance company ltd. Rest Assured with us
Vahamyaham Your Welfare is our responsibility

Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here

Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

23 comments:

1. Sir can u enlist the topics which a IT graduate can prepare along with banking .....it wil be really helpful sir....

2. Hoshiyarchand shikarpuriFebruary 6, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Bhaiyya mera ibps po me score 110 hai, mera category ST +PWD +JK MIGRANT +PARENTS 1984 RIOT VICTIMS hai, mera Interview jabardast hua the, I think the selection is possible

3. P.O in S.B.I aka (Cameo Sis)..February 6, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Hello sir plzzz btaye... ki ibps po /mt -3 m non reserve lisit walo ka
    chnce h..?? agr h toh genrl cat. m kiitne marks honge..?? plzzzz rply
    raman sir if 40.60 h thn koi chnce..??? plzzz rplyyyyyy sirr

4. P.O in S.B.I aka (Cameo Sis)..February 6, 2015 at 5:51 PM

plzz rply raman sir plzz

ReplyDelete
  5. NIACL --- Born to lead !

ReplyDelete
  6. bolna kya chahte ho?? it's good that u r selected. and advance congrats from my side..

7. Sir please provide gk capsule for nicl ao

ReplyDelete
  8. There is a correction - At point 15, it should be "subscript" which has been wrongly spelled as "superscript" which is at point 16. :)

9. thank you sir very helpfull

10. Ab bhi na hua tho samjho ki kuch gadbad ghotala h...congrts in advance

11. Hoshyarchand sikarpuriFebruary 7, 2015 at 6:17 AM

Thanks and good morning

12. চেন কি আমায়February 7, 2015 at 9:10 AM

what if >,>=,<= answer can be > or =? Am i correct or not , sir please suggest??

ReplyDelete
  13. I stopped following PO III as people who are leading PO III candidates are disrspectful and they are after money. I request you to ask them. Their Facebook group name is Adhikaar

ReplyDelete
  14. Sir, May I know the last qualifying marks in IBPS SO- IT officer(In previous years).
    If you have more details than please provide us about marks(sectionally as well as overall)

15. P.O in S.B.I aka (Cameo Sis)..February 8, 2015 at 7:00 PM

ok thnku sir

ReplyDelete
  16. Sir.... there are lot of mistakes in comp awareness ques bank... n in paper 11 no answers... plz see to it

17. of course > bro

ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much sir for making me comfortable in solving inequalities I hope you will continue to help us as usual u doing......

ReplyDelete
  19. Plz anybody can answer me if there is a eual no of available sign like >,<=,<, => wt w be d answer?

20. Raj Kumar KashyapMay 23, 2015 at 5:48 PM