PM Modi Recently launched "Accessible India Campaign". Lets know about it
- Accessible India Campaign is also known as 'Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan'.
- Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 under section 44, 45, 46 provides non - discrimination in Transport, non - discrimination on the road and non - discrimination in built environment respectfully to Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- The main motive of campaign is to provide equal opportunities and independence to persons with disabilities (Pwd) and provide them best platform full in all aspects of life in an inclusive society.
- The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has decided to Launch the "Accessible India Campaign" (Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan) to achieve universal accessibility for PwDs.
- It is the vision of the Government to have an inclusive society in which equal opportunities are also provided to Person with Disabilities (PwD).
- Accessibility Professionals and Experts are working in this field for betterment of Persons with Disabilities.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here