Today we are presenting you the GK Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A & Grade B Exam (15.05.2016) - Evening Session. These questions are very important for your upcoming UIICL Administrative Officers Exam.
GK Questions Asked in NABARD Grade A & Grade B Exam (15.05.2016)
1) Where the UNICEF Headquarters is situated?
Ans: New York
2) In which state the Dibang Wildlife Sanctuary is located?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
3) President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated Fest of Innovationat?
Ans: Rashtrapati Bhavan
4) Indian Institute of Petroleum Energy Recently launched at?
5) First Aviation Park located at?
6) Ghoomar Dance is state dance of which state?
7) Which is the 7th Navigation Satellite?
Ans: IRNSS 1G
8) India Conducted Military Exercise Garuda Sakthi with which state?
9) First Railway University?
10) 1st May is celebrated as ?
Ans: International Labour Day
11) What is the capital of Lebanon?
12) What is the currency of UAE?
13) Venue of SAARC Agricultural Minster Meeting?
Ans: Dhaka, Bangladesh
14) 2020 Summer Olympics venue is?
Ans: Tokyo, Japan
15) Narsing Yadav related to which sports?
16) Which actor is nominated to Rajyasabha?
Ans: Suresh Gopi
17) Veteran Olympian Medalist and Politician is?
Rajavarthan Singh Rathore
18) Padma Vibhushan Yamini Krishna Moorthy related to which field?
Ans: Classical Dance
19) Bihu Dance is state dance of which state?
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here