This quiz series contains all current affairs, banking awareness and static gk related to SBI PO and Clerk Mains exams.
1. The hundred rupee currency note in India bears the signature of-
1.Finance Minister of India`
2.President of India
3.Prime Minister of India
4.General Manager of Note Printing Press
5.Governor of the Reserve Bank of India
2. Which country has highest Jewish population in the world?
3. Who has been elected as UN general assembly president of its 70th anniversary session?
4. Which of the following terms is not used in banking and finance?
1 .Capital gain
5 .Mutual Fund
5. Which country has been named the most peaceful country in the world?
6. As per 2015 TripIndex, which is the most budget friendly city in the world?
4.Sharm I Sheikh
7. The symbol of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is___________
1.Capitol of Asokan Pillar
2.Kuber with purse of money
3.Tiger before a Palm tree
4.A dog sitting in a defensive state
8. Which of the following air pollutant is not produced by coal thermal power plant?
2 .Sulfur dioxide
9. INNOPROM is the major industrial fair of which country?
10. As per RBI directives, which of the following functions cannot be outsourced by the banks?
1.Opening and closing of accounts
2.Cash collections from the parties
3.Recovery of bad loans
4 .Credit cards and Debit cards
11. Who became the first India born basketball player to picked in National Basketball Association (NBA)?
12. Which country is hosting the 16th World Sanskrit Conference?
13. Which of the following terms is never used in insurance sector?
5 .Kyoto Protocol
14. Who is the chairman of the committee on innovation and entrepreneurship set up by NITI Aayog?
15. Who has been named as the 2015 World Agriculture Prize laureate?
2.R. Paul Singh
3.P B Katehi
1.Governor of the Reserve Bank of India
7. Tiger before a Palm tree
10.Opening and closing of accounts
15.R. Paul Singh
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here