1. India launched the gain scheme to boost the quality of the country's higher education through international collaboration. What is the full form of the term GIAN?
2. What is FATF (Financial Action Task Force)?
3. What is Tiangong I?
4. Solar Alliance: an alliance to develop clean & affordable solar energy, was participated by
5. In Atal Pension Yojana, the maximum monthly pension cannot be more than.
6. What id the outlay for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY)
7. What is Soil Health Card Scheme?
8. The minimum and the maximum age in Atal Pension Yojna is
9. What is Nabrathna?
10. Government has recently launched Augmented reality Application named "Sakaar". The purpose of this was
11. AYUSH stands for
12. Swachh Bharat & Sunder Bharat is the slogan of
13. Swachh bharat & Anthem was Composed by......
14. What is E- Fan?
15. Project Loon is of?
1. Global Initiative of Academic Networks
2. It is a group of 34 nations, India became its member in 2010, FATF makes policies against money laundering and terror finance
3. China 1st space station
4. 121 nations, in Paris
6. Rs,1500 cr
7. It is to be issued after testing Soil & would help farmers save up to Rs.50000 in 3 acres to land, Centre's Target to cover 14 crore Farmers
8. 18 and 40 yrs resp
9. Light weight aircraft Dornier 228 is helpful in evaluation of performance of various radars.
10. to highlight the achievements of the Department of Space
11. Ayurveda Yoga Unani Siddha and Homeopathy
12. DD News
13. Shanker Ehshan Loy
14. World' 1st Electric Plane tested in Bordeaux- France
15. Google (to provide Internet access to rural and remote areas)
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here