INTRODUCTIONMinister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy launched the Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana on 9th November, 2016, MSDE scheme on entrepreneurship education and training programs for youngsters for next 5years and marking the 2nd Foundation Day of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Under this scheme the entrepreneurs will get to know about skill development programs and much more learning and developing process for the betterment of their future. This scheme will run for five years from 2016-17 to 2020-21 with a project cost of about 499.94 crore. Under this scheme more than 7 lakh youngsters will be provided entrepreneurship education and training program through 3,050 institutes across India.
- The main objective of the scheme is to encourage youngsters and also make them well prepared for the global competition.
- Under the scheme to provide the young entrepreneurs proper guidance and learning now MSDE has come up with the training scheme.
- The scheme will be for the youngsters who are educated but not skilled and knowledgeable enough to face global competition.
- This scheme overall aims for the betterment of the nation’s economy.
- After becoming a party of this Ministry, these MSDE’s two institutes are now focusing on mentorship of budding entrepreneurs across the country and succeed so far and we are determined to create more opportunities of employment for our youth through this initiative.
- The institutes under this scheme include 2200 institutes of Higher Learning (colleges, universities and premier institutes), 300 schools, 500 ITIs and 50 entrepreneurship development centers through Massive Open Online Course (MOOCs).
- MSDE’s two institutions dedicated to entrepreneur education and training- NIESBUD and IIE- have trained more 7 lakh trainee including 2600 person from more than 125 countries in the field of entrepreneurial skills till date.
- MSDE also unveiled the Lab Guidelines towards standardization of lab equipment across skill development training centers in India at the conference. As mention there will be 50 Skill Development Institutions that will be involved in this scheme.
- The Award under this scheme has introduced to motivate youngsters who are below 30 to contribute more to the entrepreneur ecosystem of the nation through many innovative ways. The Award Ceremony will be held on 16th January, 2017.
- The scheme follows the Start-Up India Scheme where people can start their own business instead of looking for jobs.
- This scheme is for the young entrepreneurs across the nation.
- The scheme is that now youngsters will be more motivate and contribute in the workflow and cash inflow of the economy.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana|
Ministry Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE)
|Launched by||Minister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy|
|Launched on||9th November, 2016|
|Aim||Skill Development Program for young entrepreneur|
|No. of Institutions||3,050|
|No. of Trainee||7 lakh|
|Budget Cost||Rs. 499.94 crore|
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here