- Microcomputer is the smallest general purpose processing system that can execute program instructions to perform a variety of tasks. They are further classified as personal computer and home computers. Normally it is a single user system.
- The Escape Key, which is marked ESC on most keyboards is basically used to exit or escape from programs and tasks.
- To go to previous sheet Ctrl + Pg Up shortcut is used.
- In computer networks, a proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.
- Meg refers to the amount of memory or space, when used to describe data storage. A unit of computer memory made up of 8 bits. Every letter or number we type takes up 1 byte of space.
- Codes consisting of bars or lines of varying width or lengths that are computer readable are known as Barcodes. The Barcode Reader scans the information on the barcodes and transmits to the computer for further processing.
- VRAM (Video RAM) is a special type of RAM used on video cards.
- AND Gate is a logic circuit that functions like the logical operator AND, yielding a true output when both inputs are true, otherwise yielding a false output.
- Full form of UDP is User Datagram Protocol.
- Disk Defragmentor is a utility, it increase the speed of disk by rearranging the files and free space of computer.
- Bridge is a device that connects a local area network (LAN) to another local area network that uses the same protocol.
- Shift key is a button that makes character either upper or lower case and number to symbols.
- PoS or Point of Sale refers to the capturing of data of payment information at a physical location when goods are bought and sold. Pos Transaction is captured using computer, cash registers, optical and barcode scanners, magnetic card readers or any combination of these devices.
- Soft copy is the intangible output, and the hardcopy is the printed output.
- The C++ language was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup at AT&T in 1980’s. It has been one of the most important language for both education and industrial programming.
Test Your Memory Take Quiz
To go to previous sheet which shortcut key is used?
b. Ctrl + Pg Up
c. Ctrl+Pg down
______ refers to the amount of memory or space, when used to describe data storage?
_______ is a logic circuit that functions like the logical operator.
_________ is a device that connects a local area network (LAN) to another local area network that uses the same protocol.
The C++ language was developed by
a. Stephan Wolfram
b. Bertrand Mayer
c. James Goslink
d. Bjarne Stroustrup
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here