- Punjab and Sind Bank is one of the public sector Banks in India.
- On 24 June 1908, Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha, and Sardar Tarlochan Singh established Punjab & Sind Bank.
- On 15 April 1980 Punjab & Sind Bank was nationalized by the government of India.
- Tagline : where service is a way of life
- Headquarter : New Delhi, India.
- Founded on : 24 June 1908
- Founders : Bhai Vir Singh, Sir Sunder Singh Majitha, Sardar Tarlochan Singh
- CEO and MD : S.Jatinderbir Singh
Schemes Launched Recently
- PSB Kisan Suvida Scheme
- PPF and senior citizen saving scheme
- Doctors special loan scheme
- Sukhmoney scheme for senior citizens
- SB overdraft scheme
- Commercial vehicle scheme
Sponsored Regional Rural Bank (RRB):Sutlej Gramin Bank
Award Received Recently:Award of Excellence for outstanding performance in MSME funding (2016).
The award was given by Kalraj Mishra, Union Minister for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here