Hi.My name is Chetan, I am from Deoghar, Jharkhand.
Few things I must clear first
I was immensely weak at quantitative and few chapters of reasoning like input output, lengthy puzzles, dumb at vocabulary, and bad at remembering static GK.
I was very very depressed for last 2 years.
I had lost faith in God.
HERE IS MY STORY
- I was an average student till graduation. After that, I pursued MBA in IT & HR and topped. I got placed in 6 private companies and I opted for business analyst post in a startup software development firm.
- Meanwhile, my two friends got a job as a clerk in a bank and when I met them. They said I can also be a clerk if I prepare for bank exam.
- I felt the job insecurity as a business analyst so I left my job to prepare for bank exam.
- I applied for laps clerk 2015-16 - failed in pre by 0.75 marks.
- I was depressed as I thought it will be an easy task.
- I applied for LIC ago - didn't even see the result as my exam was not good and I was disappointed
- SBI Clerk - pre got 87 marks out of 100.
Failed in mains by few marks.
- After SBI clerk failure. I lost my confidence. my behaviour changed. I started Being rude with people around me. I lost many of my friends, my girlfriend and my family member started taunting me that I should not have left the job.
- After losing confidence, friends, faith everything. my future looked so dark.
- I cried whole day and then one day I decided I will write my beautiful future. I won't depend on luck.
Here is the list of things I did.
- Deactivated Facebook
- Joined few WhatsApp group and I started replying all queries. you will be amazed to know that I used to solve and reply almost 100 question daily from random WhatsApp group
- Started understanding the concept and realised it's all about concept.
- And then chapter by chapter I got rid of almost all demotivating factors
- I never wasted time on useless chatting or roaming around. I studied continuously for 4 months almost.
And today I can say - I AM SUCCESSFUL FINALLY.
IBPS PO - got selected in united bank of India ( first attempt in Po exam )
IBPS Clerk - got selected in central bank of India ( second attempt )
Railway mains - result awaiting.
I just studied for 4 months with 100% dedication day and night. And finally, I am blessed.
At last, I want to say thank you to my mother - late Smt Neelam Devi, god., You all active and inactive silent readers of this website.
( Have faith, never quit.. just work hard for 4 months day and night. your life will also change trust God.)
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here