BankExamsToday is looking for sincere and hardworking freelance content writers and strategists who have a good command over English Language, Reasoning and Maths.
The candidates interested in contributing to our web-portal and Android application must follow the conditions mentioned below:
1. Graduate with experience of banking or another competitive exam
2. Should be able to form editorial articles without grammatical errors
3. Able to provide the assigned task within a specified time
4. Candidates who are wishing to send quizzes or questions will have to follow the strict policy and norms of the company.
5. Copied content not allowed.
Criteria for Selection
Choose a topic from the following list
- What is the basis of error spotting in English?
- Tricks to solve Double Diagram Data Interpretation
- Pros & Cons of GST Bill
- Tele-Law Initiative
- Goal of Monetary Policy
Terms and Conditions
- Your articles should not be copied from the internet. If your contents fail in plagiarism test, then we will reject your entry.
- The contents should be free from grammatical errors.
- You must adhere to word limit.
- Send the best you can write.
- You will be paid according to your skills and quality of your articles.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here