I appeared for RBI Grade B Phase I exam on 17th June 2017 and here I want to share my review of the same.
For me, it was moderate to difficult level. It was totally different than that of the syllabus which RBI has mentioned on website.
- Straightforward and more of Static nature
- 5-6 questions from Finance,
- NO questions on Committees, Books-authors, Bank Slogans.
- very time-consuming,
- Options were very lengthy to read
Easy to moderate:25-30 questions were doable
- Moderate but more calculative DI of Illiterate & literate population
- No series, Inequality was mathematical
Few GK questions which I remember are:
- After merger with BMB, total assets advances of SBI?
- Sundirman Cup related to?
- Alexander Zuerav related to which sports?
- Which one is also called as Debt Market? Bond, Equity, Stock market
- SIP related to which product?
- ELSS lock-in period?
- City Union/United bank of India HQ?
- Gorakhpur is in which state?
- To hedge risk, which among the below is used? Ans: Debentures, Derivatives
- SARFEASI Act, does not apply to amount below ?
- Exit load related to which product?
- 2 parties agree at a specified future date: Futures, Swap, Forward
- OVD: full form of "V"
- IDFC: "I" full form?
Overall , my attempts were 80 with 95% Accurate, it was challenging for me to face it for 1st time, nevertheless bankexamstoday's website is really helping me to face banking exams.
Thanks & Regards,
Shalaka C. Todankar
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here