Punjab and Haryana High Court have released the notification for the recruitment of clerks. We have already published the details of the recruitment notification.
This article is going to discuss the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
This paper is mainly divided into two phases:
Written ExamThere will be an offline exam in which candidates are required to score minimum 33% marks in each section i.e. GK and English and 40% marks collectively.
Candidates who will clear the phase I exam will be called for Phase II exam.
- Candidates who qualify the written examination may be called for Computer Proficiency test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer
- (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this Computer
- Proficiency test would not be counted towards the final merit
- Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test.
- History of India
- History of Punjab
- Countries & Currencies
- Inventions & Scientists
- Banking & Finance
- Awards & Honours
- Books & Authors
- Important Days
- National Events
- International Events
- National Events
- Terminology in Science, Computer and Banking
- First in India
- First in World
- Ages and Eras
- Committees & Tribunals
- Taglines and Motto of Organisations
- Founders, CEO and CMOs
- Capitals, States and Important Villages-India
- Politics & Constitution- India
- Historical Monuments
- Nasa Mission
- Recent Records
- Renamed Countries
- Missions of Space Agencies.
- Idioms Phrases
- Double Fillers
- Cloze Test
- Error Spotting
- Spelling Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Essay Writing
Dowload Previous Year Papers
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here