1. MOU between India, Belgium, IBSD and VITO:
- An MOU was signed in the field of Climate Change, Environment, Water Management, Biotechnology, Bamboo Refinery, bio resources management etc. This MOU was signed between Institute of Bio resources and Sustainable Development ( IBSD) a National Institute under Department of Biotechnology , Govt. of India based at Manipur, North East India today signed a historic Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Belgium based Vision on Technology ( Vito)
2. MOU between IICA and Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)
- Two Memorandum of understandings are signed between NITI Aayog-Atal Innovation Mission, and Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University for the purpose of the skill development under Sill India Mission
3. MOU between Meghalaya and Belgium:
- A memorandum of understanding was signed between the Meghalaya government and Wallonia region of Belgium. The MOU is to promote favorable relations of partnership and beneficial cooperation between Meghalaya and Wallonia region of Belgium and to recognize the importance of the principles of equality and mutual in the fields of trade and commerce, training, healthcare, environmental areas, science and technology, agro food, sports and leisure, architecture and heritage, urban development among others.
4. MOU signed between China firms and Karnataka
- In Sixth India- China forum meet, an MOU related Semiconductor Alliance of China and Beijing Construction & Highway Development Group presented EoI letters to the Karnataka government.
5. MOU between India and Philippines:An MOU between India and Philippines in the field of agriculture was approved by Union cabinet chaired by PM Modi
- It will promote understanding of best agricultural practices in the two countries and will help in better productivity as well as improved global market access.
- The MoU provides for cooperation in the fields of rice production and processing, Water and Soil conservation management, multi cropping system, farming systems in dry land, bio-organic farming, soil fertility, sericulture, agro forestry, livestock improvement etc.
6. AICTE-The All India Council for Technical Education
- To provide job opportunities for students and fresher’s, AICTE-The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with online recruitment portal Monster India.
7. PCIM&H and USP
- An MOU for cooperation in traditional medicine was signed between Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy (PCIM&H) and the United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP).
MoUs Signed by India in November 2017: Week I
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here