- Largest Producer of Tobacco in the World - China.
- Largest Producer of Tobacco in India – Andhra Pradesh.
- Rail Wheel Factory – Bengaluru.
- Rail Coach Factory – Kapurthala.
- Integral Coach Factory – Chennai.
- Diesel Loco Modernisation Works – Patiala.
- First Post Office in India – Bombay.
- First Post Office outside India – Dakshin Gangotri, Antartica in 1983.
- Founder of Postal in India – Governor General Lord Dalhousie.
- First Postage stamp of India - Sinde Dawk in 1852.
- National Highways are specified by Yellow and White colour milestones.
- State Highways are specified by Green and White colour milestones.
- Exocrine Gland: The glands that secrete its product into a duct. For example, salivary gland secretes the saliva into the salivary duct.
- Endocrine Gland: The Gland secrete its product directly into the blood.
- Highest Point in Asia – Mount Everest.
- Lowest Point in Asia – Dead Sea.
- Pollination by wind – Anemophily.
- Pollination by bird – Ornithophily.
- Pollination by water – Hydrophily.
- Pollination by insects – Entomophily.
- Longest cave in the world – Mammoth Cave.
- Deepest cave in the World – Krubera Cave.
- First English Newspaper in India – Bengal Gazette.
- First English Newspaper in India started by – J.A. Hickey.
- Electric bulb filament is made of Tungsten.
- The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is Nitrogen.
- Largest Producer of manganese in the World – USA.
- Largest Producer of rubber in the World – Malaysia.
- Largest Producer of tin in the World – Malaysia.
- Scientific Name of Mango – Mangifera Indica.
- Scientific Name of Papaya – Carica Papaya.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here