#2. Economic Terms
- Deflation: It is a state in monetary market when money in circulation has decreased.
- Inflation: A sustained and appreciable increase in the price level over a considerable period of time.
- Cathode Rays – Sir William Crooke.
- Canal Rays – Goldstein.
- X-Rays – Roentgen.
- Serpentology – Study of Snakes.
- Gerontology – Study of growing old.
- Spyware – A type of malicious software installed on computers and collects information about users without their knowledge and may send such information to another entity.
- Malware – A software which is specifically designed to disrupt or damage a computer system.
- Lightest Gas – Hydrogen.
- Lightest Metal – Lithium.
- White Book – An official publications of China, Germany and Portugal.
- White Paper – An official paper of the Governments of Britain and India on a particular issue.
- First Telegraph Line in India – Diamond harbour to Kolkata.
- First International Telephone Service in India – Mumbai to London (1851)
- Frank X McNamara invented Credit cards.
- John Adrian Shepherd-Barron invented ATM cards.
- Aquinas of Hinduism – Shankaracharya.
- Calvin of Hinduism – Dayananda Saraswati.
- Capital of North Korea – Pyongyang
- Capital of South Korea - Seoul
- Mango Festival – New Delhi
- Orange Festival - Poland
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here