- First Bank to introduce ATM in India – HSBC, Mumbai (1987)
- First Bank to provide mobile ATM – ICICI.
- Metal in liquid state – Mercury (Hg)
- The non metal that conducts electricity – Graphite.
- Non Metal that is liquid in room temperature – Bromine (Br)
- Legislative Capital of Goa – Porvorim.
- Judiciary Capital of Goa – Mumbai.
#4.Scandinavian Countries: The term is most often used linguistically, to mean places that speak.
Scandinavian languages: The countries are:
- Isle of Man
- Father of Ghana – Kwame Nkrumah.
- Father of Guyana – Cheddi Jagan.
- Fastest animal in water – Sailfish (can swim up to 68 miles per hour)
- Fastest Mammal in water – Dall Porpoises (can swim up to 35 miles per hour)
- Missile Woman of India – Tessy Thomas.
- Father of Indian Nuclear Programme – Homi J.Bhabha.
- Father of Indian Space Programme – Vikram Sarabhai.
- India’s only Floating Lake – Loktak Lake, Manipur.
- India’s only Floating National Park – Keibul Lamjao National Park, Manipur.
- Train which crosses the largest number of states – Navyug express between Mangalore and Jammu Tawi.
- Train which crosses maximum number of zones – Ernakulam-Barauni Rapti sagar express.
- Potato Festival – Sweden.
- Tomato Festival – Spain.
- Table Sugar - Sucrose.
- Malt Sugar – Lactose.
- Major City of California – San Diego.
- Capital of Chile – Santiago.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here