- Launched on: Budget of the year 2017-2018
- Launched by: The state government of Gujarat
- Launched In: Gujarat
- Applicable to: Students from the Gujarat State
- Type of benefit: Financial scholarship meritorious students Beneficiary: Merit Students
- Mode of application: Only online
- Website: Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- Helpline number: 079-26566000, 7043333181
- Objective: To help the pursuing students for better future
- Under this scheme, Picked students will get Rs.10 Lakh as a scholarship for continuous five years if he/she is taking education from the Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) and dental courses.
- And for other fields like Engineering, Pharmacy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, and Physiotherapy, Students from these fields will get Rs.50, 000 per year and this is the highest amount.
- Furthermore, the students those who are studying 10th or 12th standard with 80% in an exam will get Rs.25, 000 per annum or half of the charges.
- Also, the applicants who are pursuing B.Ed., B.A, and B.Sc. will get an almost yearly scholarship of Rs.10, 000.
- The state government of Gujarat will give Rs.1200 as assistance each year for consecutive 10 months.
- Students who are in the first year of the degree or diploma courses can also apply. But they must remember to check all the eligibilities criteria before applying online for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
- An application is acceptable only when it has not had single wrong information or the disqualifications.
- To get correct information regarding the scheme, the state government has set up a total of 91 Help centres.
- There are some Eligibility criteria which must be satisfied to get a benefit of this scheme:
- Applicant's Household income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- The students who have secured 90% in the 12th Standard exam conducted by Gujarat state Board or Central Board.
- An applicant must be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- There are some requirements which must be satisfied to get a benefit of this scheme:
- Affidavit on Rs.20/-Non Judicial Stamp
- Student or Parent's Saving Bank Account Passbook Copy
- Admission Letter along with tuition Fees receipt copy.
- Hostel Admission letter and Fees Receipt Copy.
- Income Certificate from the accountable authority.
- 1st step: First go to the official site of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
- 2nd step: Click on the new application if you are applying for the first time for this scheme or click on Renewal Application if you have already applied for this scheme.
- 3rd step: After completing the details entered in the application form, an applicant will get Password.
- 4th step: Log in to your account using this password on the website and after that fills the remaining details required to get a benefit.
- 5th step: Once, the whole registration procedure is completed, an applicant will get MYSY registration number.
- 6th step: Use this MYSY registration number to check the status.
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here