- The quality of index was released by the Consulting Agency Mercer.The index was based on the data analysed between September and November 2018. The index ranks 231 cities.
- The Autrian Capital, Vienna has the World's highest quality of living for a decade.
- Vienna is followed by Zurich and Auckland, Munich and Vancouer jointly placed at third spot.
- Western Europe dominates Mercer’s new safety ranking where Luxembourg topped the list.
- European cities still have the highest quality of living in the world.
- As many as 13 of the world’s top 20 spots were taken by European cities.
- In North America, Canadian cities continue to score highest with Vancouver (3) ranking the highest.
- Dubai (74) continues to rank highest for quality of living across the Middle East, followed by Abu Dhabi (78).
- In Africa, Port Louis (83) was the city with the best quality of living and also its safest (59) followed by Durban and Cape Town.
- Singapore (25) has the highest quality of living in Asia, followed by the five Japanese cities.
- At the 105th place, Chennai ranks as the safest city.
- Other Indian cities includes New Delhi (162), Mumbai (154) and Bengaluru (149).
What's trending in BankExamsToday
Smart Prep Kit for Banking Exams by Ramandeep Singh - Download here